Thursday, October 20, 2011

Terrible - twos :-(

The Terrible - Twos stage can strike as early as 18 months,yes that is true with my now 6 yr old and 4 yr old girls. I didn't like this stage in my children's development cause it is when they test us parents if their little found power over us will work. With my Little BridgyBrat it started just about three weeks ago,I noticed my little sweet cooperative angel is gone,and I'm left with this little manipulative,controlling lil person. She does not like the clothes I pick for her,does not like the shoes I ask her to put on,She like changing her clothes 4 to 10 times a day. She cries just because she can.She screams and cries like you're hurting her. She grabs her big sisters toys cause she think everything is hers. She have very little vocabulary but she can scream " Mah,Mah!!" At first I thought she is calling me but rather she meant "Mine,Mine!" She'll throw a fit when she doesn't get what she wants. She sure knows how to test my limits. I wish I have a tip to share if you are going through the same thing...I am still going through terrible twos with my four year old,so I better do a good job with the third one. I can't wait for this phase to be over already.

No comments:

I love comments, I do I do!!!

Blogaholic Designs”=