Sunday, August 28, 2011

Foreign Object in her nose?

We just got home from the Elcamino hospital of Los Gatos. Yes, A day before her 2nd birthday and this happen. A foreign object (Pearler beads that is!) got inside my little Bridgy brat's nose. And knowing me,I panicked,as always. I hate it too because when I do my mind goes blank and I will either do something stupid or i wont do anything. Good thing my dear darling hubby knows how to calm me down. I tried taking it out my self with a skinny tweezers but I'm scared it would go in deeper. So hubby decided to just take her to the emergency. I didn't go inside,because I know my self well, I'm a scaredy-cat and I panicked easily and I am not proud of it. Having 3 kids under 6 in our house,I know I need to learn to calm down. Bridget was really good with not putting stuff in her mouth,so I was surprised this even happen. I felt so guilty because things like this shouldn't happen,If only I was watching her. She doesn't talk yet,I'm surprised she was able to communicate with me in her own little way that something got stuck in her nose. Poor thing!

No comments:

I love comments, I do I do!!!

Blogaholic Designs”=