Monday, August 1, 2011

Photo session at Home with Roche




I had fun shooting these Photos with my good Friend/Photographer Roche. She did make me look half way normal.Check out her blog http://beautymagz.blogspot.com/ Thanks so much my dear. As a mother of three little girls,i have basically zero time to take care of my self.I'm lucky if I could comb my hair.  I love being dolled up, I adore make up I think I've watched  so many of these talented and gorgeous youtube make up gurus enough to say I am a make up artist in the making (fingers crossed)and taking pictures just is part of my existence. But usually with my life's present situation either time can not permit or just simply because I can't afford. I am not therefore a make up guru or a make up expert but I would like to share the products I used in these photos. I used Vincent Longo Liquid Canvas Dew Finish   in golden Beige...I love this foundation so far. I was using Mary Kay foundation for a long time till it gave up on me,with VL no breakouts so far,it's very light on your face....and my Maybeline Dream Matte powder in medium to finish it up.On my eyes I used Milani eyeshadows,Loreal Voluminous eye liner and I used Neutregena Healthy Skins Custom glow bronzer to contour my round face (used it as my blush too.) and last but not the least, my ever favorite my favorite Revlon super lustrous lipstick in berry haute on my lips.



2 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

hi madam..thanks for the post.. mention kayo ang beauty. you are great with our photo session. we'll do another one with a different theme...

feel better!

♥mommynthree♥ said...

thanks for the visit madam..appreciate you squeezing me in to your busy schedule.the cake is all gone lol! kids ate it all. I am feeling much better,a little bit tired but im getting there. hopefully we could go out when im feeling much better.

I love comments, I do I do!!!

Blogaholic Designs”=