Thursday, October 6, 2011

Running from the past

Authored by Rickey Combs

I just moved to a new place. It is on the complete opposite side of the state and I don’t know anyone or where anything is. I am starting to understand what it would feel like to be a lost little puppy. I moved from my old town because I needed a change. I had made some wrong decisions and been around the wrong crowd. It seemed that no matter where I turned I was running into people who would bring up the past. I decided I needed to get as far away from my past as I could. My new place is fine. It is really nothing special. I almost have all the utilities hooked up and I am only waiting on a reply from expertsatellite.com. Once that is complete, everything will be done. I wish I loved the place or the town, but it is what it is. I needed a change and this is a definite change. I am hoping to meet the neighbors soon and start making friends. I just have to be sure not to end up on the same path I was. I am hoping I have learned from all my past mistakes and will never repeat them.

No comments:

I love comments, I do I do!!!

Blogaholic Designs”=