1. Mama and dada = mom and dad,we tried helping her say
daddy or mommy but she simply does not want to.
2. Ha! mama. = she means Hot or it could also mean let's Hide momma.
3. Buh! = meaning stop it or No!
4. Shue = Shoes
5. Hewow = Hello. We were at the park yesterday,she was playing peek-a-boo with
her Dada.She giggles and saying hewo to him it was so fun to watch.
as of 10/08/11
1.haw = house
2. aw! = dog
as of 10/21/11
1. Boo-boo - for her boo-boo
2. u huh how - but how
3. out - get out!
4. Nana - for calling her grannie in the Philippines
5. in da! - The End!
* She Now knows how to sing the Lady Gaga song Bad Romance and it goes a lil something like this...
" Mama..ah ah ahh,Dada Ah...ah ..ahh,mmmm ma...mans!!"Yay! mommy so happy,we don't want to be super worried but I guess,it is but natural to be concern. My mother in-law said she didn't talk till she was 3 and she never stop since then lol! That is what we are hoping for.
here is a video of her attempting to interpret the little mermaid's song....enjoy!