Sunday, November 6, 2011

November Rain

I don't know why rain does this to me. Ever since I remember, when it rains I feel crap, I act weird, my attitude change. If it's raining I assure you I'm in a crappy mood. It rained last night and that is the reason why it's almost 4 am here, I am still wide awake. I can't get out of the punk that this rain has caused me.

The nostalgia is killing me, It's worst than hearing my all time favorite song. Something about the rain makes me miss my family back in the Philippines, something about it makes me remember my childhood and worst something about the rain makes me question happiness weather I am or not, where or what?

That is why I love this GunsNroses' song.....because maybe it's what I need, who knows, how would I know?

"Sometimes I need some time on my own
Sometimes I need some time all alone
Everybody needs some time on their own
Don't you know you need some time all alone"

No comments:

I love comments, I do I do!!!

Blogaholic Designs”=