Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Video and Photo :EVeryday Smokey Eye Make up


List of the Products I used in this video.

1. Ponds Clarant B3 as moisturizer
2. Cargo blu_ray HD make up concealer
3. Dream Matte powder by Maybelline
4. L'oreal Studio secrets base (only on my T-zone)
5. Urban decay eyeshadow primer
5. Revlon Luxurious eyeliner in blackvelvet
6. Covergirl 4kt 260 cofe shp
7. Physicians Formula Baked Sands from their Baked Collection
8. Falsies Volume express from Maybelline
9. Urban decay eyelash primer potion
10.Curad petroleum-free lip balm
11.Pixi no.1 smokey eye wand as base on my eyelid

This is a very wearable make up.I saw tons of videos on Youtube on how to do this look. I used pretty much drugstore products with the exception of my Urban decay eyelash and eyeshadow primer. Speaking of eyelash primer,I love this product because it makes your lashes thicker so if you are like me who hates putting on mascara,this is a good trick to a full looking thick lashes.

I didn't used any foundation because my skin is all over hte place lately,I don't want to risk breaking out again :-(

1 comment:

ANGELROCHE said...

now i know your secret about your eyelash! i hate putting mascara too. i always have eye irritation all the time. yay! but still i dont know how to put fake eyelash. i tried and i failed. eheheh hopefully next time i can get it. poor me, putting on make up is not my cup of tea. lol!

I love comments, I do I do!!!

Blogaholic Designs”=