Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Donkey: "Celebrity Marriages, they don't last ,do they?"

I am not watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' for one reason, we don't have cable at home only Educational,kid movies and the likes. But really I don't think I would even if I could, too much drama. Oh well you don't need to anyway they are everywhere, magazines,Internet,Radio and Twitter. The latest Buzz was the recent divorce after only 72 days of being married to Kris Humphries ,now whether it is a publicity or not, the whole thing is CRAZY. Even me writing about it is crazy. But whatever is true,TV plot or not, people love keeping up with the Kardashians.

On the serious note, celebrity marriages,they don't last do they? But why go through the whole thing for nothing. Oh well I don't want to sound so affected lol! If you love the spotlight,you will do what you gotta do to get there. I read an article from a magazine about Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's divorce,that it was for the sake of their kids. Since when is being having divorce parents a better choice for the kids? In the Philippines (at least how I grew up knowing) it is always because of the kids why couples stay married,even if parents sleep in different rooms. It's the sacrifice you have to make as parents. I remember a friend,who was once abused by her husband,I asked her why stay? She said she can't leave because she love her kids,she does not want them growing up without a father. I don't know if there are still stories like that back home, maybe Philippines is now influenced by Hollywood's lifestyle. Oh well, but I don't know why I'm sad. Do I wish I'm a celebrity,yes! sometimes..if you catch my drift!?!?

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
Have a nice day!

I love comments, I do I do!!!

Blogaholic Designs”=