Monday, November 21, 2011

How to look amazing wearing scrubs?

You don't need to sacrifice your style to wear scrubs that are saggy, fits like a trash bag, unfashionable medical uniforms and scrubs , though I always love it when medical staff wears something with a cartoon character on it like the 'most hated' (I guess)tweety bird scrubs. It lightens up the patient room, works like magic! At least for me and my kids.
If you want a well fitted scrubs go to http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/ and experience what many satisfied customers are talking about. I don't work in a medical facility or health care trade or business but it is a perfect gift idea for my friends who does. It's a perfect gift for your friends too. When I purchase stuff online I always check reviews first, you pretty much get ideas of what you are actually getting base on other peoples experience. Most customers who ordered medical lab coats, scrubs sets and nursing uniforms were happy and celebrated their purchase. So give it a try. But always remember being fashionable means wearing your clothes with confidence.

No comments:

I love comments, I do I do!!!

Blogaholic Designs”=