Monday, September 12, 2011

Miss Universe...Miss Philippines




For a country like the Philippines,who loves boxing and beauty pageants,(actually obsessed is the perfect word)Her winning as the 3rd runner up means Victory,it is as good as First. Filipinos are "Pageant-Crazed" and I am one of them,this Visayan beauty definitely gave her country a reason to celebrate. You made our country so proud. For a moment there,I am proud to be a Filipina. Congratulations Miss Shamcey Supsup for an amazing performance at the Miss Universe 2011 beauty pageant,you did your country proud!
Shamcey was asked:
Question: Are you willing to change your religion just to marry the one you love?

Answer: No. I will not change my religion because the first person I love is God. He is the one who created me. And the principles and values that I have now is because of Him. So if that man loves me, he should also love my God.

Inspiring answer but apparently not enough to be crowned Miss Universe but to Filipinos around the world,Shamcey is our Miss Universe.

Back home I've hosted beauty pageants,female,male,gay beauty pageants from Miss Barangay,Bikini Opens,Mr and Ms. Intramurals to Mutya ng Palawan. As the emcee,I've seen how hard work it is for these contestants to put a happy face every time they come out on stage.Then comes question and Answer portions...most terrifying part,mess it up here and you're never going to win.

Congratulations to Miss Angola for winning,deserving beauty! I remember three days ago when me and my husband were browsing through the MU candidates photos on yahoo photo galleries. He said there was just one girl he found so hot and can win it and it was Miss Angola. I remember hubby saying "she's hot!I like her!"

No comments:

I love comments, I do I do!!!

Blogaholic Designs”=