Friday, October 28, 2011

An Event like No Other with A Piano like no other!

I was thankful I did say yes to my husband when he asked me to go with to this Event at Ralston Mansion in Belmont. He's been working with this piano for about 3 years or so and it has been a long journey. To have it finally showcased to the public is amazing.

The event was overflowing with musically talented people. Theodora Martin is an amazing pianist,who blown everybody away. What a phenomenal pianist,beautiful girl too. I admit I didn't really dig Classical music but I was just so blown away by her talent, I wish she is my daughter. My husband is her number one fan too,eversince we met her and her family about 5 yrs ago. He was always vocal about how unbelievable Theodora is,She was 13 when we first heard her play. The Talent is overflowing last night. They had Marcia Cope-Hart ,an Opera singer and Kaye Bohler,who is a Blues/Jazz singer, both are equally amazing performers/singers.

If you are in the market for a Steinway Piano or someone you know,this one is up for grabs. I heard this historic piano is in the market for $675,000.00. It will be displayed at The Rose Collection in Los Gatos,California.

I had a great time. I saw some Friends I haven't seen in years. The Cheese and wines are great too. It was more of a date night for me and my husband more than a business affair. Time away from our three little brats.

Below are some Photos of the Piano with my husband and my 84 yr old Father-in-law.



No comments:

I love comments, I do I do!!!

Blogaholic Designs”=