Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Puff The Magic Dragon.

Doniella: I don't like smoking!
Me: Why?
Doniella: Because it's bad for you!

My 6 yr old knows that smoking is bad for your health, and I always let her know why and teach her the effects of second hand smoking as well. So every time she sees someone smoking she make gestures like covering her nose and pretend she's coughing. There was one time that she approached a guy and told him...
" did you know smoking is bad for you?"
Good thing the guy was very sports and told her that he is Puff The Magic Dragon and came up with some silly stories why he is doing what he is doing. But that is not always the case, you can't just tell someone to quit or question them about why they are smoking and expect a silly defensive answer. You might get an answer like, " Why do you care?" or " shut up,b*t@h!." Well, It's their health after all. They can do what they want to do with their free time right? I always thought that it would be cool to come up with something that would not invade other people's environment or those who don't smoke. Something that can be an alternative to smoking that would be really cool.

No comments:

I love comments, I do I do!!!

Blogaholic Designs”=